Re: [OM] Image Storage on the Road

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Storage on the Road
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 07:49:02 -0400
A couple of things to note regarding express card adapters. Before buying
either check the netbook you are looking at to see if it has the express
card 34 or 54 size slots. If like my Lenovo S10 you find the slot is a 34
you will need this style:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ExpressCard-34-54-Adapter-for-CF-CompactFlash-Type-I-II_
W0QQitemZ400051201778

Also I am not sure if these cards access the PCIe or the USB 2 interface of
the express card slot. I would suspect that they may be USB based but
couldn't find a definitive answer on a quick Google search.

Dan S.