Re: [OM] (OM) TOPE (38 and 39)

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) TOPE (38 and 39)
From: Olaf Greve <ogreve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 11:51:03 +0200
Hi Guys,

Sorry for a very late reply/update on TOPE:

 >Does anybody know if Olafo is OK?

Basically yes, but...

 >Or has some misfortune beset him?

Indeed. Such "futile" things as work have severely messed up my spare
time as of late, and consequently I've had preciously little time for
fun and games...:P

However, I *think* I've got my schedule cleared up enough again to get
on it.

As for TOPE 38: the shooting interval is long since closed of course,
and I've received a few submissions already. Let's just pick up the
thread where it got left off, by allowing two weeks from now to send
in submissions (if one hasn't done so already), and then launch TOPE
38 on Wednesday June 24th.

This also fits nicely in my holiday schedule, which is from July 11th
- August 6th.

As for TOPE 39, the opening of the shooting season is today, so I see
no reason to leave the timelines for that theme intact, and aim to
catch up with the normal TOPE schedule as of now. :)

Soooo, the shooting season for TOPE 39 "Wet" is now open, and the
theme abstract is:
"Intuitively this theme feels closely related to the formerly treated
"water" and "rain" themes, yet this does not necessarily have to be
so. Anything wet goes, so you can certainly use some creativity for
this theme, that would not qualify for the other two mentioned
themes..."

O.k., I'm about to do my 100 push-ups as punishment for having broken
the TOPE timelines and not having taken the time to inform you all
(sincerely sorry for that!)...:P

Alrighty, here's to hoping I'll better my life in that respect, and
also to a good TOPE 39 shooting season!

Cheers!
Olafo

PS: Brian: I read your Dutch comments on Facebook too, thanks! Nice to
see you being able to write Dutch quite well! :)