Re: [OM] Image Storage on the Road

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Storage on the Road
From: Charles Geilfuss <charles.geilfuss@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 16:42:32 -0400
  I've had the same experience with CF cards. As Chuck and others have
pointed out, the CF cards seem pretty resistant to the type of use that
would send an XD card into oblivion. I regularly delete photo files of any
type (jpeg, RAW, TIFF) with the camera and my PC via a card reader with no
thought of re-formatting and no problems. The only time I will format with
the camera is if I have used a CF card to store any other type of data.

Charlie