Re: [OM] reasonably priced 3Ti 270400363196 you know where

Subject: Re: [OM] reasonably priced 3Ti 270400363196 you know where
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 17:16:57 +0200
Any of the zoom lenses with a focusing scale inside a window
on the lens is guaranteed to be - is the term "parfocal" ?

If the lens in question did not maintain focus when it zoomed, the
focus distance scale would move when zooming. I have not seen a single
Canon lens do this.

I am surprised that you say the 50-200 fails - I have access to one, I
will
also check it out... But I repeat, almost all modern zoom lenses do not
adjust focus distance with zooming.