Re: [OM] Image Storage on the Road

Subject: Re: [OM] Image Storage on the Road
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 10:21:52 -0700

> ...What I also got in the package was Adobe Elements 6.0 Photo Downloader.
> Because of that software, I never installed the Oly software on my computer.
I found the Adobe Downloader to be slow and cumbersome and it was kinda
like Wack-a-mole to keep it from popping up whenever a camera or card
was plugged in. Fastone is much easier and faster to download and browse
photos. I prefer to delete all photos after transfer using the in-camera
menu rather than external software. BTW Faststone v3.9 is just released.

Mike