Re: [OM] (IMG) Deep Purple

Subject: Re: [OM] (IMG) Deep Purple
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 17:03:05 -0300
I'm almost sure Agfa Vista 200 was the film Graham preferred when he did
his work in color.
Cannot check it too quickly, since all of his posts are in my old Apple
and couldn't import the .eml to XP. Better search in the Archives ...

BTW, have just been to his site - there's recent work uploaded, some of
them seems to be done with a large (over 200mm) telephoto.

See: http://www.geebeephoto.com/2009/09030.htm onwards.

Fernando.