Re: [OM] More on London Gathering ...

Subject: Re: [OM] More on London Gathering ...
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 22:28:46 +0100
Cc: 'Chris Barker' <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
... and me !

Sorry - been out of the loop a bit the last few days.  The boss gave his
blessing to have an "extended lunch break" - he couldn't do much else as
he frequently has these in the "offsite meeting room" - so I'll see you
there.

Speaking of which, is it still ... "We'll meet on the Park side of
Piccadilly, on the pavement at the top of the stairs from the tube
station at 1300."  And do you still have the same mobile number as the
last time we met up ?  (XXXXX XXXX35 ?)

See you there, unless I hear otherwise ...

Jon