[OM] Rescue Pro software

Subject: [OM] Rescue Pro software
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 Jun 2009 10:02:33 -0700
<http://lc-tech.com/rescuepro/>

Anyone use this software?

I just took advantage of the SanDisk rebate and received a free download
for RescuePro. Actually 3 serial #'s, one with each card. So I have 2
extras for anyone interested. Send me an email. Since I'm a digester and
therefore sympathetic to the fact that 'first come' offers rarely make
it to late comers I'll roll the dice if more than two people respond.

For all I know it may be bloatware or spam although it looks legit.
Hence my original question. So before even attempting to install this I
was hoping for some feedback.

Mike