[OM] IMG: first full week of summer

Subject: [OM] IMG: first full week of summer
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 16:42:45 +0200
I am determined that in the PAW I will post later this weekend there
will no pictures from the beach for a change. However, there is no
escaping the fact that during my recuperation from surgery I did spend
a lot of time walking along the beach, either the one close to my home
or the one in the centre of Alicante. The first week of June was when
the summer really hit us (and did it ever--today it is around 35
degrees, and we are in one of cooler spots in Spain thanks to the sea!).

So I have put a small beach gallery together. Most of the pics taken
between the 6th and 9th June, i.e. during the last couple of days of
my enforced vacation:

http://www.greatpix.eu/gallery/8540200_aVgXc#562415720_bYCSR

Tip for viewing: if you place the cursor on a photo, a little menu
will appear on the right side; from this menu, you can select the
largest ("original") size if you wish to get a closer look at
something. The same menu also has the Photo Info button which shows
you the EXIF data.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain