Re: [OM] He's baaaack!

Subject: Re: [OM] He's baaaack!
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2009 09:26:16 -0700 (PDT)
Ok Bob,

You just placed yourself behind the Iron Curtain.

I volunteered to be your liason to the rest of the world...That means that you
get to communicate with it only if you pass the liberal test.

By the time I am done with you, you will be the biggest leftie on this
list...except for me, of course.

Have a nice day

Boris

> Ken chew tell?

Actually, my secret spot is accessed through non-park land, but it is
in the park. I spent so much time there because I'm afraid if the
Ranger Lady told me she wasn't supposed to tell me, then the next time
I go, it'll be closed. They do that from time to time, close things
off for a while.

Let's just say it's not all that far from where you're describing, but
it ain't all that close, either. <wink>

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com