Re: [OM] (OT) More From Acadia

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) More From Acadia
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 05:45:07 -0700 (PDT)
Ooooh, I sea,

You have discovered Sand Beach, Boris' secret Acadia NP spot...and revealed it
to the entire world.

You will be dead by the time you read this mail, because I just sent a GPS
guided long range, long endurance missile to find you and destroy you...You
have no chance escaping it, because it utilizes several supersecret
technologies, such as see through wall, Breath and acoustic finders.

Last time we met, I took some biometric data (inlcuding iris and dna...).  I
programmed the missile with it.  It is going to find you and only yourself.

Have a nice death.

Boris