Re: [OM] Speaking of passion . . .

Subject: Re: [OM] Speaking of passion . . .
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 20:31:10 -0400
I haven't commented on your situation so far but I think I understand
what you're going trough.  It seems those situations are getting more
frequent as we all age... and there are only a few young whippersnappers
in these parts.  This is a place of friends and its as good as any to
seek a little solace and some diversion from the rest of reality.

Tangents are OK by me.

Chuck Norcutt