Re: [OM] He's baaaack!

Subject: Re: [OM] He's baaaack!
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 Jun 2009 22:25:46 -0700
Bob Whitmire wrote:
> ... "I'm not supposed to tell anyone where this is, but  . . ."
>
> And "where this is" turned out to be a most solidly beautiful spot which I
> visited twice while on the island.

I'd trade ya the location of a beautiful, unmarked beach to the SW of
you down one of the rock fingers. Private property, unmarked, but open
to those who know where it is. That's mostly only those who live there,
but somebody sang...

BTW, have you been to the Beech Cliffs above Echo Lake? Nice little
hikes and lovely views.
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/MPhotos/Maine/MtDesert/MtDesert/pages/TeleTrees.htm>

I'm posting another little challenge to you and perhaps Boris. Another
little incentive to entice the secret location out of you.

I might even let you know the location of this marsh, if your spot is
good enough. :-)
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/MPhotos/Maine/MtDesert/MtDesert/pages/Marsh.htm>

Moose