Re: [OM] E-P1 - more leaked pictures

Subject: Re: [OM] E-P1 - more leaked pictures
From: Marc Lawrence <montsnmags@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 15:29:14 +1000
2009/6/16 Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Ah, not there just a few minutes ago when I checked. So K/K were only
> left out to dry for a day. ;-)

I saw the dcresource link first, having not seen anything on the
olympus website. Then went back in my browser too far, back to Olympus
inadvertently, and it came up.

So, yes, a few minutes doesn't surprise me. :)

Some cameras I just love, purely for superficial aesthetic reasons
(see my unused Yashica Mat 124, or the Voigtlander R3A, or the 135/3.5
on the OM1, or the Pen S or the Blackbird,fly). I look for excuses to
buy them. I'm "at first sight" in love with the looks of this EP-1 - I
can't think of a nicer looking digital camera at the moment - and I'm
looking for an excuse to buy it. However, having not long bought the
5DMkII, I don't think I'm going to find a satisfactory one. To me, it
is a beaut though, so I'll be feasting on the reviews in the hope its
not just skin-deep.

Cheers,
Marc