[OM] a small selection.

Subject: [OM] a small selection.
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 13:56:22 +0100
Hi all,

after falling in love with the E-P1, I imagine I'll be back fully in the
olympus fold in the not far distant future.  But in the interim, here's a
small selection from near by:

http://the.earth.li/~paddy/cgi-bin/range.pl?dir=2009_06_10_donaghadee_helen

the first few are from a small town not far from belfast, called
Donaghadee, which as you can see has a rather fine harbour, and lighthouse
at the end of it.   The next few are from my cousin's final year ceramics
exhibit.  Hers were the white and blue combination, the bears just happened
to be lingering around.

Thanks for looking, and I promise you all, I'll be working on a
next/previous option soon.  I imagine time will be on my side in about 4
weeks time!

all the best,

paddy

--
this signature was brought to you by the letter Z and the number 48
htag 0.0.24: [                    Two's company, three's an orgy. ]