Re: [OM] reasonably priced 3Ti 270400363196 you know where- now B-B-Que

Subject: Re: [OM] reasonably priced 3Ti 270400363196 you know where- now B-B-Que
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 11:02:28 EDT
When you go to Kruez's Market in Lockhart, Texas you will be able to add
them to your list. Be prepared for no sauce because they don't think you need
 anything to hide the taste of their meat and they don't give you no
stinking  fork . . . that is what your fingers are for.  Half of a hot link
wrapped  with a piece of white bread and little avocado squeezed in there is
just
a  couple steps short of heaven. I usually follow that up with either a  rib
or two, some pork chop, prime rib or shoulder clod.  Oh, and a Rolaids  or
two.  Dang, I always eat too much. This is good stuff.  Lockhart is  a
little bitty town in central Texas that has a number of really good places to
get Q.  Kruez's has been serving it up for over 100 years.  Bill  Barber

In a message dated 6/16/2009 9:35:10 A.M. Central Daylight Time,