Re: [OM] E-P1 - more leaked pictures

Subject: Re: [OM] E-P1 - more leaked pictures
From: iwert bernakiewicz <zuikooh@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 16 Jun 2009 19:26:57 +0200
Yes, and that really is a shame. I always love(d) to use the pen
system and the fine lenses.
I tried on the 42f1.2 and 38f3.5 macro on the E-3, just holding them
into the mount (not very steady, certainly when stopping down).
Results for the 38 are very good, even the 42 is nice stopped down a
bit. I also tried them on the OM-5D and I discovered they both cover
full frame! (but only usefull for macro use :)

Here some samples:

http://picasaweb.google.com/zuikooh/PenFOnE3?feat=directlink

The green "shell" is about one inch in diameter.

Iwert

ps: It'll be a long wait till the E-P1 comes down a bit in price, and
I'ld probably prefer the next body, a bit bigger, but with EVF.
(and hopefully black)