Re: [OM] Sample images taken with EP-1

Subject: Re: [OM] Sample images taken with EP-1
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 06:08:03 -0400
I'm hoping that some of the "ugly" shots are the "art filters" in
action.  But I agree on the lack of an EVF.  At the distance these folks
are holding the camera I'd need my computer glasses to see the screen
clearly and I don't carry those around with me.  The lower portion of
the bifocals wouldn't cut it as it would make for an awkward viewing
angle.  It seems I need that 1 meter viewing distance of an OM finder.

Chuck Norcutt