Re: [OM] a small selection.

Subject: Re: [OM] a small selection.
From: Patrick Moore <paddy@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 13:44:02 +0100
Hi Wayne,

* On Wed, Jun 17, 2009 at 09:42:58PM +1000, Wayne Harridge said:
> Interesting set of textures in 007

Thanks.  Itmay have worked better with exceedingly vibrant colours. I may

> Is that a paved "beach" in 004 ?

Not really.  It's the far side of the harbour wall, which acts as a breaker
for the waves coming in from the Irish Sea. (on the horizon you can just
about make out a bit of Scotland, but you have to peer closely. ;) )

> I really like the dark sky in 002

Thanks.  I'm worried that my colours are just a little bit over the top at
times,  or off balance.  This may be why I run off to black and white quite
often.  It simplіfies things.

> 017 is great

Thanks.  If it wasn't for the slight softness due to camera shake I'd be
much happier with it, but you can't really see it at that level.

Thanks!

paddy

--
[ "Bother!" said Pooh as the police closed in.                         ]