Re: [OM] E-P1 on CNET $750 mfr price for body

Subject: Re: [OM] E-P1 on CNET $750 mfr price for body
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 07:51:17 -0700
> From: ws <bzyf@xxxxxxxx>
>
> Enhanced wavelet digital signal processing techniques have pushed
> the E-P1 into TurePic V for improved noise and resolution, using the
> latest
> in multi-resolution wavelet signal processing creating a complex
> time-frequency plane lattice defined by the dyadic discretization of
> the a and b parameter, followed by thresholding and inverse wavelet
> transform that results in a truly astounding low noise high resolution
> image, with pleasing purple specifically enhanced for AG.
>
> WayneS - BS author

Love it! You could have that published in a peer-reviewed journal. (Be
sure to "click through" to the actual article -- it's a hoot!)

http://www.sciencenews.org/view/generic/id/44706/title/Science_%2B_the_Public__
‘CRAP’_paper_accepted_for_publication

or for the line-wrapping challenged:

        http://tinyurl.com/mdo8x7

::::  We will see in some subsequent charts that we probably have
reached peak oil. -- US Congressman Roscoe Bartlett, in presentation
to the US Congress, 15 March 2005
:::: Jan Steinman "http://www.EcoReality.org";