Re: [OM] (OT) More From Acadia

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) More From Acadia
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 14:06:31 -0400
Tend to agree. I don't think of myself as an artist, except when I'm
making fun of myself. Really, I think it's for posterity to decide,
but posterity doesn't carry a lot of cash. <g> I like to sell my
prints for money, and would be perfectly happy to "sell out" if
selling out didn't mean I had to compromise whatever I see my mission
as being.

--Bob Whitmire
www.bwp33.com