Re: [OM] More Leeds

Subject: Re: [OM] More Leeds
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 21:45:17 -0700
Tom Fenwick wrote:

> :-) Feedback always appreciated!  In that case I wonder what you will think
> of the new row I've added to the top of this work-in-progress:
>
> http://www.pbase.com/tom_77/upa

33 took me a few seconds. 34 took me a few visits, very subtle - or
maybe I'm a bit slow.

I know I should like 35, but it doesn't catch my interest. Maybe without
the bottom half? Yeah, holding up my hand, I like it much better cut off
at the bottom of the wall. Guess I don't have the attention span for the
'nothing' of the bottom half, however artistically important it may be. :-)

36 doesn't strike me as a strong image, but it's a perfect one for this
collection. 37 fits the theme, but doesn't do much for me. I'd certainly
lose the bottom curb - bright and multi coloured draws the eye without
any benefit.

Moose