Re: [OM] eby disasters

Subject: Re: [OM] eby disasters
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 17:32:24 -0400
Although the seller has recently sold a couple other pieces of camera
gear it appears from the comments in his (100% good) feedback that he
normally sells odds and ends.  Probably what he picks up in the garage
sale or flea market.  I think he's probably an honest seller who was
just totally out of his league on this one.  Given his feedback rating
and probable desire to keep it I'm sure the situation can be remedied.

Chuck Norcutt