Re: [OM] eby disasters

Subject: Re: [OM] eby disasters
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 19:58:24 -0400
Answering this from my "new" refurbished, recertified Acer Aspire N270
Netbook.  Boy, these keys are close together.  Hope you did not pay too
much for the OM-2.  One way I always check OM-2 bodies for water is to
expose the circuit under the mirror box floor and look for rust in the
shutter gears to the left.  Looks like you got the ultimate junk body.

John
CPS, Inc.