Re: [OM] eby disasters

Subject: Re: [OM] eby disasters
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 15:58:18 +1000 (EST)
Hi Ken,

> > I think I now have 1 of every OM body model, chrome, black, plastic,
> > except for the OM3Ti which I can live without.
>
> You just keep telling yourself that bub.

OM3 is the E series isnt it ?  3E  :o)
Hmm, maybe I'm dislexic

The E accessories have cost me more than a new 3Ti anyway !

Say a photographer with a Canon digital and the flash was mounted
on a circlular thingy that seemed to be a bracket mounted to the camera
base with a circular slide for the flash around the lens area, just slide the
flash around so its always above the camera, very fast and clicks in place.
You could still put your hand in to move zoom/focus if required or change
len's.

Havent seen something like that before, brillant piece of flash gear.

Cheers
Ian Manners
Sometimes I wish I could get a mirror with a better view.