Re: [OM] RANT: Sample images taken with EP-1

Subject: Re: [OM] RANT: Sample images taken with EP-1
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 14:29:29 +0800
Why I wrote so firm about the color fringe issue is I have read lots of test
reports and tested many lenses myself, most if not all color fringe probem
can be reduced/eliminated by stopping down the lens. If you are talking
about one or two pixels color fringe then it could be due to sensor but this
small problem won't bother me, what I don't like is the strong spread of
color (serval pixels) transmitted from the bright area to the dark.

Here is an interesting site that provide ISO12233 chart test results that I
can visual the results myself instead of just looking at the interpreted
data:

http://www.the-digital-picture.com/Reviews/Canon-Lens-Reviews.aspx

C.H.Ling