Re: [OM] challenge to OM3T lovers

Subject: Re: [OM] challenge to OM3T lovers
From: Dawid Loubser <dawidl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 17:43:05 +0200
If with "manual" you mean "does not require batteries, and does not
offer an
aperture-priority shooting" I cannot possibly conceive of an in-
production camera
that comes close to an OM-3Ti, let alone exceed it to the degree that
you imply.

Cosina C1s or Nikon FM10? Compared to a 3Ti?
Ha! Good one...