Re: [OM] challenge to OM3T lovers

Subject: Re: [OM] challenge to OM3T lovers
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2009 13:39:34 -0400
Ken,

Those large changing bags are used by photo labs to load paper rolls in the
paper cartridges used by minilab machines. Many of them even have a metal
frame that unfolds to hold the bag up like a tent. I worked in a one hour
lab for several yrs when I was in college and we had these.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography