[OM] Did it again

Subject: [OM] Did it again
From: "Ian Manners" <oice500@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 21 Jun 2009 23:26:09 +1000 (EST)
eby item 260428607567

Sigh, now I'm starting in with the E series, I got to turn the computer
off and get a life !  I only bid lastnight as it looked low.

Lets see, got a E500, a E510, and now an E1, no were near as
bad as my OM collection but thats how Zuikoholics start, now
I'll become an eoholic.

Anyone interested in a good condition OM2sp ? Got to many here
so I should get rid of one, I'm seeing double to much laterly.

<http://www.comkal.net/P6052593.jpg>
<http://www.comkal.net/P6052594.jpg>

Cheers
Ian Manners
Johann Sebastian Bach "Great composer, but hasn't written much lately."   --
Richard Caley