[OM] 4/3rds>>OM adapters

Subject: [OM] 4/3rds>>OM adapters
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 15:24:59 -0700
After a near disastrous failure of the jinfinance adapter I ordered a
couple from cowy07. They arrived today. These are very robust and must
be at least partly brass. They weigh in at 7grams compared to the former
at 3 grams. The tiny screws holding the two halves together appear to be
much longer and I hope more secure. I note one idiosyncrasy. The
release button must be pressed in order to attach the adapter to some
(not all) lenses as well as to remove it. Once locked  in place it is
very firmly seated with hardly any play.

So first impression is 2 thumbs up. We shall see.

Mike