Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 05/06/2009: Hot Hot Pink

Subject: Re: [OM] Nathan's PAD 05/06/2009: Hot Hot Pink
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 10:29:21 -0300
Yesterday I found an interesting thread on migraine, dated 'round
January 09 or 08, impossible for me to have read it due to its date.
I was about to post a reply. I didn't, it would have been _far_ too
off-topic.
And would have made me to read something before ....

The 90/2 .pdf would look nice at Mark's site -- it's of public interest.

There's also a missing piece in the eSif: IIRC, it's the user manual of
the 28/2,8.
Surprisingly well regarded at
<http://olypedia.de/Zuiko_Auto-W_1:2%2C8/28_mm>
Thanks Carlos for the link.