Re: [OM] Olympus E-P1 - What Does It Mean?

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus E-P1 - What Does It Mean?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 08:47:23 -0500

> Looks like the marketshare of IE *implodes* ;-)

I looked back and compared to last year's statistics.  Exploder had 40% of
the browser share and Microsoft had almost 85% of the OS share. Does this
mean there is a significant shift in the browsers and computers people use?
Maybe a little.  Chrome has statistically taken more Exploder users than
Firefox users.  But I believe the main difference is in the demographic of
the visitors to the site--I believe that it has skewed to a younger
audience.

AG