Re: [OM] picture link

Subject: Re: [OM] picture link
From: <pschings@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 17:33:39 -0400
I'm not convinced that's CA we're seeing in that picture. I actually think it
might be a bad paint job. First, at least on my laptop, the fringing looks red
and not the expected purple. I also see it in horizontal and vertical edges,
but I would expect it to be different colors in that situation but instead it's
the same red. Finally, I think I can see red even on the flat white surfaces,
like it needs another coat of white over the red.

I think we need to see a lot more images from the E-P1 before drawing any
conclusions, and I just haven't had a chance to look at many yet.

Paul Schings