Re: [OM] E6 processing in the UK

Subject: Re: [OM] E6 processing in the UK
From: james king <jking@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 06:33:54 +0100
Nicolas Mitchell wrote:
> Does anyone have any experience of peak-imaging.co.uk? About to send
> off 6 rolls.
> Nic

I used peak imaging until last year when I fully went digital  (Never
had a problem, with their developing, E6, C41 or B&W 35mm or medium
format) fast, no damage, no lost films, no water marks, no dust. They
follow instructions too, when I ask for my medium format to be cut into
strips of 4 shots they do it. Other places I tried cut into strips of 5
and my scanner (Nikon 9000ed) can't scan strips that long. I have not
used peak imaging for anything except film processing. My father used to
use them exclusively when he did wedding photography and also was very
happy with them.
Regards
James

Companies Act 2006 : http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/companyinfo