Re: [OM] picture link

Subject: Re: [OM] picture link
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 08:13:51 -0400
I meant to add that the color fringes seem to have distinct horizontal
and vertical components.  AFAIK, CA is something which gets worse the
farther away from the optical axis.  So it should be radially
distributed and not horizontally and vertically.  However, pixels are
horizontally and vertically distributed so I think this fringing is
somehow related to the sensor and/or processing as AG suggested.  But I
still don't know what it is.  Only that I don't know how to fix it.. or
at least fix it easily.

Chuck Norcutt