Re: [OM] Arrrrggghhhhhh

Subject: Re: [OM] Arrrrggghhhhhh
From: Paul Braun <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2009 23:16:06 -0500
Moose wrote:
> Paul Braun wrote:
>> OK, so I'm following the thread called "picture link".  Frustratingly, I
>> deleted the original email, and NOT ONE SINGLE PERSON since then has
>> included the actual link in a response.
>>

> Here's the link.
> <http://a.img-dpreview.com/gallery/olympusep1_preview2/originals/p6160172.jpg>
>
> A little calmer now? It's not true, though, what you said. I find that
> link in four posts to the "picture link" thread. You may have deleted
> them as well, but that's not the fault of those who posted them.
>
> You could possibly blame John H. for changing the original thread name
> "RANT:  Sample images taken with EP-1" to "picture link" without
> referencing the original name. But then you'd have to castigate yourself
> for just doing the same thing. Your subject should properly read
> "Arrrrggghhhhhh [was picture link].
>
> Moose
You are correct.  I am both tired and frazzled, all at once, so not
thinking on all 12 cylinders.

I am much calmer now, and will, in fact, finish my beverage and head off
to sleep.

I did probably delete them, hence the frustratingly abortive trip to the
archives to look 'em up.  That one still has me stumpled.

--

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon