Re: [OM] Horizons and the 4/3 system

Subject: Re: [OM] Horizons and the 4/3 system
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 12:40:53 +0800
Yes, Chuck. I sold the whole E-System (including DZ8mm, 11-22, 50-200...)
due to Olympus sold me a E-3 with focusing problem and a 0.4 deg. tilt image
sensor. It is the top model not a E-410 so there is no excuse. I'm now very
happy with 5D II and the trustworthy OM lenses.

http://www.accura.com.hk/E3TEST/E3.htm

Talking about tilt veiwfinder, I was not the first one report here, I check
my E-3 after seeing Ian Nichols reported the problem on his E-3. Then I
found Imaging-resource's test sample also had the same problem. I gave
another chance to Olympus end of last year for the E-520 but it had more
serious AF problem... :-(

I'm really worry about Olympus' quality system, even I'm very interested on
using my Pen lenses on the micro 4/3 I will just purchase a Pana GH1
instead. Of course the nice EVF, free angle LCD, universal 14-140mm lens,
true HD movies... all these are more attractive than just a nice looking
EP-1.

C.H.Ling