[OM] Access to archives [was: Arrrrggghhhhhh]

Subject: [OM] Access to archives [was: Arrrrggghhhhhh]
From: Michael Collins <MRC.OlympusList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 06:54:22 -0400
Are you sure about the password? I had the same problem - not being able to
access the archives or the administration page - until I looked at the
"Welcome" message I received when I joined the list, and discovered that my
list password wasn't what I thought it was.

You may want to use the Remind button on the options page
<http://lists.thomasclausen.net/mailman/options/olympus> to get your current
password, and try again.

Michael