Re: [OM] Flash Floods

Subject: Re: [OM] Flash Floods
From: Tom Fenwick <super.wide@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 12:27:52 +0100
Glad you noticed the foxgloves.  It is impressive enough that bluebells seem
to hold the ground together better than roads, but foxgloves appear to be
more or less indestructible.

I'm not sure about the cable - it looks like lead to me.  Their power is
still on, anyway!

I am going to look through some photos from the other week later.  We walked
the same route, and I may have something that shows some of these things as
they were before...

Tom

2009/6/25 Frank van Lindert