Re: [OM] Depth of field preview

Subject: Re: [OM] Depth of field preview
From: Jan Steinman <Jan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 11:20:04 -0700
> From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <stamnyrm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
> It took me some weeks to realize it was an expensive and difficult
> job,
> one I should be paid for.

I think modern software probably makes it a lot easier than it used to
be.

> I seem to remember Jan did a 360? panorama of an interesting place in
> the US, whose name I don't remember, but I do remember he used a
> 180/2,8.

Thanks for remembering.

It was only about 90 degrees. It took over 20 hours of Photoshop to
bring it together. It's been sorta my signature piece, because I like
the aspect ratio for stuff like letterhead, festival tent banners, web
banners... and trucks. :-)
        http://www.bytesmiths.com/Item.php/99AO08-18
        http://www.VeggieVanGogh

Please forgive the over-sharpening in the first URL. I used fixed
settings for sharpening all the images, when I should have tweaked
each one individually.

For some strange reason, the over-sharpening doesn't show up on the
truck. :-)

:::: “Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has
genius, power and magic in it!” — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe ::::
:::: Jan Steinman, EcoReality Co-op — http://www.EcoReality.org ::::