Re: [OM] Best rechargeable batts for my Olympus FL-50R

Subject: Re: [OM] Best rechargeable batts for my Olympus FL-50R
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 16:24:28 -0300
My NiMH Energerizers are shown to be 2500 mAh / 1.2v and I have two sets of
Tama NiMH 2800 mAh / 1.25v rechargeables.

The Tama batteries have always outperformed the Energizers in my FL-50R on
an E-3 ........... faster recycling and more flashes.

BUT ............ they were a $%#$%#%# pain to extract from an electric
toothbrush. It was only then that I realized that rechargeables are just a
tiny whisker fatter than disposable AA batteries!

jh