[OM] Olympus pen redux

Subject: [OM] Olympus pen redux
From: "tOM Trottier" <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 21:00:29 -0400
Fabulous Pen's beauty more than skin deep - The Globe and Mail

ACCESSED:       Fri Jun 26 2009 20:57:50 GMT-0400 (EDT)
PAGE URL:       http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/technology/personal-
tech/fabulous-pens-beauty-more-than-skin-deep/article1195362/

But while the camera knocks it out of the park for look and feel and the type
of content
you can produce, actually handling the camera can be confusing and frustrating.
In a
blog post two weeks ago I mentioned picking it up for the fist time and
thinking it was a
little like borrowing a friend's car and needing a few minutes to figure out
where the
wipers, lights and radio dials are. I take that back now. After spending more
time with
the Pen, figuring out which dials and buttons do what is more like figuring out
an
airplane cockpit console.

-- Absum! --
tOM Trottier,  +1 613 860-6633
469 Ancaster Ave,  Ottawa, ON K2B 5B6  Canada
http://Information.Architecture.Abacurial.com
Est-ce c'est necessaire d'imprimer ce courriel?
  Do you really need to print this email?