Re: [OM] Horizons and the 4/3 system

Subject: Re: [OM] Horizons and the 4/3 system
From: Warren Kato <wkkato@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 11:37:36 -0700
Despite and perhaps because of the tunnel vision on the E300, I was
always .5 deg CW. It is distracting on seascapes and other level
horizon stuff.  But since live view and the L10 and E330, no problem.

Warren

On Sat, Jun 27, 2009 at 4:43 PM, AS<alizookoman@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I had this issue when using the E-500. Many others have experienced this
> issue. You have to practice a little or straighten during PP.
>

> --

Warren
"There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing
is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle." --A.
Einstein