Re: [OM] OT -- computer questions

Subject: Re: [OM] OT -- computer questions
From: "Daniel Sepke" <daniel.sepke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 15:32:06 -0400
Greg,

You may want to look at the Lenovo X200 and X300 models (depends on your
needs regarding built in optical drive and the price tag). Both are still
available with downgrades to XP Pro from the many flavours of Vista.
Downgrades are offered as discs or pre-installed and I would recommend going
the disc route for best flexibility on upgrading to Windows 7.

At work we are just deploying the tablet PC variant of the X200 to replace
older X41 tablets. The widescreen form factor really makes a difference for
typing. It's much closer to the keyboard on my personal T60. I wouldn't ever
want to type much more than a brief email or URL on my netbook.

HTH, Dan S.