Re: [OM] More on DOF and focal length (by Ctein)

Subject: Re: [OM] More on DOF and focal length (by Ctein)
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 22:05:25 -0400
The author of the finest book you'll ever read on photo restoration
(including Katrin Eisman's work which is really saying something)
<http://www.amazon.com/Digital-Restoration-Start-Finish-photographs/dp/0240808142/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1246240456&sr=1-1>
Highly recommended... even if you don't do restoration work.

Here's his self-promotional blurb.  All that black hair in the 1991
photo is now gray.  I think he's actually Moose's cousin.
<http://ctein.com/whoami.htm>

Chuck Norcutt