[OM] Week 27 Few fotos for fun Cai 3 cannula 0

Subject: [OM] Week 27 Few fotos for fun Cai 3 cannula 0
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 11:16:31 +0200
This has been quite a week,

Pretty much most of it has been spent in an isolation room at the zurich
childrens hospital, but it was full of moments, some great, a highlight
being that of hearing Cai (3 and a half) laugh for the first time in his
life, I also heard him say mama but that wasn't under nice
circumstances, every day his voice seems to grow louder and he
experiments with differing sounds, the tracheal cannula is out and
hopefully we will have him home again soon. Amongst all that we had some
time to take him for some short walks and the results are a few fotos
for fun below

http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/gallery/8100207_JddWM#576906449_n79RF
<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/gallery/8100207_JddWM#576906449_n79RF>

I see I am over 600 messages behind on the list but I hope to catch up
slowly later this week.

I hope you enjoy the pictures or if not then that you share our good
news ;-)

IanW