Re: [OM] Images As The Mood Strikes - 15

Subject: Re: [OM] Images As The Mood Strikes - 15
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 00:41:05 -0700
I was going in the door at home a few days ago. When I looked up at the
sky, I ran in, grabbed the camera and my fastest lens, ran out and took
a couple of shots.
<http://galleries.moosemystic.net/MooseFoto/index.php?gallery=IATMS&image=_MG_6623ia.jpg>

This seems to me to be one of those instances where the adaptability of
the human vision system would make a literally accurate reproduction
seem wrong. I"m pretty sure it was actually darker than this image I've
posted. However, in context of almost full night, the very dim light
really stood out, while if I made it that dark to be viewed on a screen
in room with light, it would seem almost black.

This version almost has the 'feel' I recall from the original scene.

Moose