Re: [OM] More on DOF and focal length (by Ctein)

Subject: Re: [OM] More on DOF and focal length (by Ctein)
From: Tom Fenwick <super.wide@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 10:35:46 +0100
On 30 Jun 2009, at 02:55, "C.H.Ling"  wrote:

> [...]

:-) I dont think that counts... The film plane to lens flange distance
is different, but both lenses record the same perspective on the same
size medium... I can't remember the optical terms, but I think there
is an effective optical centre for the lens which matches the focal
length independant of the actual size, shape and degree of retrofocus
chosen or demanded by the design...

Tom