Re: [OM] See your kodachrome in action

Subject: Re: [OM] See your kodachrome in action
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 08:02:06 -0400
I guess the Kodachrome minilab came after dad's time at Kodak. He left
in 1976.  A lot happened since then.  I remember how agitated he got
(during retirement) when I told him that Kodak labs would process Fuji
E-6 emulsions.
John Hermanson  |   CPS, Inc.
21 South Ln., Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121  |  www.zuiko.com