[OM] good OM news

Subject: [OM] good OM news
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 23:49:10 -0300
Seems that I hadn't shown you all the packet into which Chuck sent me my
new 300mm ƒ/4,5.

This packet was an overkill - it was double-damped !!

And more on-topic news: today at 11 am, the refurbished OM 4Ti John had
bid for me at *Bay, arrived in one piece - and looks beautiful and will
certainly work flawlessly. Only that time has been scarce so I could
hardly give it a brief check.

Look at that packet !

<http://www.flickr.com/photos/fernando_gonzalez_gentile/3676484535/sizes/l/>

And tomorrow, if paracetamol helps and not flooded with work, shall be
posting some more on-topic links (5D and Zuikos shootout).

Courtesy of Norcutt & González Team.

;-)

Fernando.